The Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases have now been confirmed in more than 90 countries and the foot prints of this virus have now been found in India. A public health situation of this scale requires a concerted effort to prevent further importation of cases and build up a robust response system.
- Waiver for Date Change due Covid-19,Coronavirus.KNOW MORE
- Refunds for Tickets purchased during Lockdown period in india.KNOW MORE
- Travel and Visa restrictions related to Covid-19 by Bureau of Immigration, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.KNOW MORE
- Self Declaration form for universal screening of passengers.CLICK HERE
- As per the DGCA directives, SpiceJet has suspended all its Domestic and International operations till 23:59 hrs of 3rd May, 2020
- Passengers who had booked themselves for travel from 25th March, 2020 till 3rd May, 2020 your bookings will be automatically cancelled with zero cancellation fee and a credit shell will be created for the same
- Credit shell balance can be checked via Manage Booking on our website www.spicejet.com.
- The credit shell can be used to make another booking as well as to book ancillary products for the same passenger(s) for travel on or before 28th February, 2021 on our website www.spicejet.com
- To make fresh bookings as well as to book ancillary products you are requested to visit our website www.spicejet.comand at the end of the booking process, you can make payment using the CREDIT SHELL option.
- For all New and existing bookings for travel till 31st May, 2020. You may reschedule your booking one time for travel till 30th September, 2020, without paying any change fees however fare difference if any will be applicable on rescheduled bookings.
- Our call centre is operational with limited resources until the nation-wide lockdown is called off.
- You may use the 24*7 Live Chat option on our website www.spicejet.com
Air India Express offers you free date change whenever you are ready for your journey. Your PNR is secure with us.
If you have an existing booking or make a new booking before 30 April 2020; for travel by 30 September 2020, you can modify your booking for travel up to March 2021 with zero date change fee.
If you want to modify your upcoming journey, you may logon to our website airindiaexpress.in and go to “Manage my Booking” to do so yourself or through your travel agent with no date change penalty. Fare difference may apply.
In support of the government measures to eradicate COVID-19, all our flights are suspended until 3rd May, 2020. Please be assured that your travel is safe with us and we are protecting your PNR in the form of a credit shell, in your PNR, valid for use within 1 year from date of issuance, for the same passenger/s. You can view the same on your itinerary in the next 5-7 days.
Our hearts are with those who’ve been affected by COVID-19. In times like these, we want you to know that we are doing everything to ensure your safety, and to provide maximum flexibility for our guests.
We are offering two options to change your flights with AVA on airasia.com or the AirAsia mobile app.
- Convert your flights to credits and book a new one, valid for 365 days
- Get Unlimited Date Change with no flight-change fee until 31 October 2020
We offer you extended validity on your existing bookings
If you were unable to make a change to your booking before your travel date or wish to make a change to your upcoming travel booking, please do not worry. Your PNR has been automatically extended till 31st December 2020 and remains valid in our system.
The above extension of validity and flexibility is applicable if your ticket is issued on or before 14th April 2020 for travel commencing on or before 31st May 2020.
To help with uncertainty around future travel, you now have until April 30 to change or cancel any travel you’ve booked through the end of the year without fees. This is in addition to existing flexibility which allows you to change or cancel travel plans through May 31.
You may be able to request a refund online or by contacting us if your flight has been affected by a significant schedule change or if your flight was canceled without another option.
Given the current exceptional circumstances, we are taking special measures to help you travel with confidence. During this period, we are waiving change fees on all tickets to offer you greater flexibility with your bookings. To learn more how these measures apply to your trip, please consult our Flight Updates page, updated in real time.
The safety and well-being of our passengers and crew is our utmost priority at Turkish Airlines. Since the first reports of the Covid-19 outbreak in the news, Turkish Airlines has followed the developments closely, considered the probable scenarios at the highest level and taken all the necessary measures.
If you booked directly with Air Canada (including aircanada.com, the Air Canada Mobile App, Air Canada for Business, and our Contact Centres) or Air Canada Vacations, Aeroplan, Kayak, Google Flights, and Skyscanner, please follow the questions below for help with your booking.
If you booked with a travel agent or any other online travel agency (for example, Expedia or Priceline), kindly contact them directly for changes or cancellations. Each partner has a unique booking system that we are unable to access in order to adjust your booking.
The World Health Organisation has designated the outbreak of Coronavirus a pandemic, and extensive measures have been introduced globally to help limit its spread.
Many flights have been suspended and travel restrictions have been introduced around the world. We’re doing everything we can to keep you up to date with our network changes, or you can check global flight restrictions by visiting the IATA Travel Centre.
The safety of our guests and team is always our main priority, but we’ve taken extra steps during this time to keep you safe. We’ve introduced additional cleaning measures and made changes to our airport procedures, including closing some of our lounges. We’ve also suspended our flights until we know it is safe for everyone to travel again.
Our Contact Centre are experiencing a high volume of calls, and it may take longer than usual for one of our agents to become available. So that we can help as soon as possible, please only call if you were due to travel within 48 hours.
Whether you are checking when we will next be operating in your location, guidance on what to expect if you are travelling soon, or reviewing options regarding keeping your ticket for the future, we will keep this page updated with guidance and information as regularly as possible for you.
Please check our Travel updates page regarding travel advisory and our flight resumption schedules.
In light of the current coronavirus outbreak worldwide and the ever-increasing travel restrictions in place, Thai Airways International (THAI) has had to make the difficult and unprecedented decision to gradually and temporarily suspend operations as follows:
– Regional and AUS/NZ flights from 25 March to 31 May 2020.
– European flights from 1 April tol 31 May 2020
– Domestic flights from 31 March to 31 May 2020