Flight changes and cancellations
If you booked directly with Air Canada (including aircanada.com, the Air Canada Mobile App, Air Canada for Business, and our Contact Centres) or Air Canada Vacations, Aeroplan, Kayak, Google Flights, and Skyscanner, please follow the questions below for help with your booking.
If you booked with a travel agent or any other online travel agency (for example, Expedia or Priceline), kindly contact them directly for changes or cancellations. Each partner has a unique booking system that we are unable to access in order to adjust your booking.
I want to cancel an existing booking
If you made a flight booking for travel on or after March 1, 2020, and you want to cancel it, you can. You may keep the remaining value of your ticket for future travel, which is valid for travel that must be completed within 24 months of your flight cancellation date. ; a cancellation fee may still apply.
- If you booked on aircanada.com, the Air Canada mobile app, through the Air Canada Contact Centre; or on Kayak, Google Flights or Skyscanner; you can go online for the fastest outcome:
- Sign in to aircanada.com, and select ‘My Bookings’
- Enter the booking reference number and passenger information
- Select ‘Cancel booking’
- If you booked your ticket through a travel agent or online travel agency (for example Expedia or Priceline), please contact them for assistance. Remember that tickets sold through a travel agency cannot be changed online.
- For all vacation packages purchased through Air Canada Vacations for travel on or after March 1, 2020,
Terms and conditions
- You must use the remaining value of your ticket for future travel that must be completed within 24 months of your flight cancellation date.
- Tickets must have been purchased directly from Air Canada, Kayak, Google Flights, Skyscanner or through your travel agent for travel on or after March 1, 2020.
- Air Canada tickets can be identified by a 13-digit ticket number beginning with Air Canada’s code “014”. Tickets issued by other airlines with a different carrier code (ticket numbers not beginning with “014”) are subject to the waiver policy of the other airline.
- When booking a new flight with the remaining value of your ticket, any fare difference will apply if the new flight is more expensive. If the new flight is less expensive, any residual value resulting from a lower fare will be lost.
- Air Canada Vacations is offering its CareFlex travel protection plan for free on bookings made between March 5 and April 30, 2020.
- I have an existing booking, and I want to change my flight
- I want to change or cancel my Flight Pass credit booking OR
I want to place my unlimited Flight Pass on hold
- I am thinking about making a new booking
- I want to check whether my flight is still scheduled
- My flight has been cancelled. What should I do?
FOR ANY HELP OR ONLINE BOOKINGS HELPDESK
Landline Number : 01874-501800
Mobile Number : +91 8146526257
E mail ID : admin@travelX.co.in