- Notarized passport copyof all used/unused pages of the applicant passport having minimum validity of Six months at the time of travel [Original passport is not at all required].
- 2 Photos (Passport size, Camera clicked, latest with white background) – with 70 to 80% face coverage, 35*45 mm size, Embassy does not accept photo with white shirt/t-shirt
- Covering letter (Addressed to The Australian High Commission).
- Personal Latest Bank Statement (3 months)
- Salary Slips (Last 03 Months)
- Income Tax Papersfor last 03 yrs.
- Hotel Confirmation with day-to-day Tour Itinerary.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee – Proof of employment (employment certificate/NOC) and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor/owner of the company – Cover letter on companies letter head ,company’s Original 3 month’s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student– leave letter/report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored– proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (see the website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired– Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is travelling for honeymoon thenMarriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage photographs are required.
Health Insurance must if above 70 years. (ALL PAX ABOVE 70 YRS. TO GO THROUGH MEDICALS).
Time Taken: 30 working days.