- Original Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form (Electronically generated along with the bar code receipt).
- 2 Photos (Passport size, Camera clicked, latest with white background) to be pasted on Electronic form
- Covering letter (Addressed to Embassy of Brazil)
- Return ticket itinerary
- Bank Statement (personal for last 3 months) with seal and signature of the bank (scan copy will also do).
- Credit Card Copy.
- Hotel Confirmation
- Visiting Card of the applicant is must.
With Effect From 12-Jan-2015, The Embassy of Brazil has made it mandatory to upload given below documents while filling up the on line form, else embassy will not accept any application: –
3. Covering Letter.
4. Invitation Letter.
5. First and Last page of the Passport.
Original Yellow Fever Certificate is mandatory at the time of travel (Not required for visa processing however).