• Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least 3 Months longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least 2 Blank Pages to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20 year validity are NOT acceptable.
• 1 Form to be filled and duly signed by the passenger in his own handwriting only.
• Undertaking form.
• Applicant mobile number and Email id.
• 2 Photograph in matt finish should be latest with 80% face coverage and white background (3.5mm x 4.5mm).
• Photocopy of valid USA, UK and Previous Schengen Visa
• Personal Cover letter to The Visa Officer, Embassy of France with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause. Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
o Personal Covering Letters should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below mentioned address after visa approval.
o Please courier my passport to the following address: – Pax Name: __________ & address ……………………………………………………………
• Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000.
• Tour itinerary/Day to day Itinerary
• Return Confirmed ticket, covering all the sectors
• Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email_Id)
• 3 months updated Personal bank statement.
• Personal Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
• Occupation Proof
• In case of Employee – Proof of employment (employment certificate/NOC) and Pay slip of last 3 months.
• In case applicant is the proprietor/owner of the company – Cover letter on companies letter head, company’s Original 3 month’s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
• For student – leave letter/report card issued from School and ID is required.
• If the applicant is sponsored – proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
• If the applicant is retired – Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
• If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage photographs are required.
• If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide a NOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
• Authority letter on letter head/blank sheet from customer authorizing our staff details to submit and collect the documents on his behalf.
BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants
Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000.