Cancellation Fee Waiver
Is Spicejet providing cancellation fee waiver on flights due to COVID-19 from 25th March, 2020 till 3rd May, 2020.
Ans. Yes, Passengers who had booked themselves for travel from 25th March, 2020 till 3rd May, 2020 the bookings will be automatically cancelled with zero cancellation fee and a credit shell will be created for the same.Credit Shell created due to COVID-19 and its usage
A) What is a credit shell?
Ans. Credit Shell is a form of credit note which can be used to make a new booking as well as to book ancillary products with Spicejet for the same passenger (s) for future travel.
B) Till when can I use this credit shell?
Ans. Credit shell can be used to make another booking as well as to book ancillary products for the same passenger (s) for travel on or before 28th February, 2021.
C) How can I check my credit shell balance?
Ans. You can easily check your credit shell balance on your Itinerary in just 3 STEPS – Visit www.spicejet.com → Manage booking → Enter PNR Number and Email/Last Name
D) How can I use this credit shell?
Ans. Credit shell can be used to make another booking on our website www.spicejet.com and at the end of the booking process, you can make payment using the “CREDIT SHELL” option.Change Fee Waiver
Is SpiceJet providing change fee waiver on flights due to COVID-19?
Ans. Yes. for all new and existing bookings for travel till 31st May, 2020. You may reschedule your booking one time for travel till 30th September, 2020, without paying any change fees however fare difference if any will be applicable on rescheduled bookings.Travel Restrictions into India
- No scheduled international commercial passenger aircraft shall take off from any foreign airport for any airport in India, after 00:01 hrs GMT of March 22, 2020 (*i.e. 05:31 hrs Indian Standard Time (IST) of 22nd March, 2020). These instructions shall remain in force till 3rd May, 2020
- All existing visas issued to nationals of any country except those issued to Diplomats, Officials, UN/International organizations, Employment, Project visas stand suspended till 3rd May, 2020. This will come into effect from 1200 GMT on 13th March, 2020 at the port of departure of any foreigner for onward journey to India.
- Visas of all foreigners already in India remain valid. They may contact the nearest FRRO/FRO through e-FRRO module for extension/conversion of their visa or grant of any consular service if they choose to do so.
- Visa free travel facility granted to OCI card holders shall be kept in abeyance till 3th May, 2020. This will come into effect from 1200 GMT on 13th March, 2020 at the port of departure of any foreigner for onward journey to India.
- Any foreign national who intends to travel to India for compelling reasons may contact the nearest Indian Mission for fresh visa.
- All incoming travelers, including Indian nationals arriving from any destination and having visited China, Italy, Iran, Republic of Korea, France, Spain and Germany on or after 15th February, 2020 shall be quarantined for a minimum period of 14 days. This has come into effect from 1200 GMT on March 13th, 2020 at the port of departure of such travelers.
- International traffic through land borders will be restricted to designated Immigration Check posts with robust medical screening facilities. These will be notified separately by Ministry of Home Affairs.
In addition to the above visa restrictions the following travel advisory is hereby issued in accordance with instructions of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare –
- Indian nationals presently abroad are advised to avoid non-essential travel. They are hereby informed that they can be quarantined for a minimum period of 14 days on their arrival in India.
- All Indian nationals are strongly advised to avoid all non-essential travel abroad. On their return they can be subjected to quarantine for a minimum period of 14 days.
Advisory to Travel out of India
- Passengers travelling from India to Bangladesh are required to carry a medical certificate stating “Corona virus free”.
FOR ANY HELP OR ONLINE BOOKINGS HELPDESK
Landline Number : 01874-501800
Mobile Number : +91 8146526257
E mail ID : admin@travelX.co.in