Visa Notes & Fees
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note: a) Attach all old passports (if any).
b) Evidence of permanent residence in India (non- Indian passport holder)
- One Visa application form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose & duration of visit and to be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Visa Officer, The Royal Thai Embassy, New Delhi.
If applying from Kolkata: The letter should be addressed to “Consulate General of Thailand, Kolkata”
Please Note: Covering-letter on letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if employed.
- Ticket: Confirmed air tickets in and out of Thailand.
- Proof of Accommodation: Evidence of confirmed hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand with address and contact number under applicant’s name. If travel in group, must provide a cover letter stating all names with passport numbers, plan of travel, and place(s) to stay
a) Original Bank Statement 6 Month with bank seal.
- In case of Incentive Tour : A cover letter from both company and travel agency stating all names with passport numbers, plan of travel and place(s) to stay, and company’s bank statement attested by the banks, company’s business registration,
- Processing Time – 3 working days Please
a)If there is any further verification required on the submitted documents there will be a further delay in the above mentioned processing time.
b) The travel date should be minimum seven working days from the date of submission at Thailand visa application centre.